40 Cal Glock - I bought a G23 Gen 3 a few months ago and it has become my favorite firearm, and I own several guns. I also took a 9mm conversion barrel for it, so I can shoot 40 s&w or 9mm out of it, and it's a perfect gun to carry or use as a game range. If you are considering the G19, I would think about the G23 and the convertible barrel. This gun can be converted to shoot 4 different calibers (originally in 40 s & w, you can get either 9mm or .357 barrel conversion, and you can also get a .22lr conversion kit). awesome gun! Highly recommend this firearm.

I like the grip on the Gen 4 better than the Gen 3. It feels more secure in the hand. The 23 gauge is perfect for concealment, but large enough to absorb recoil and provide a longer draw. I also like the idea of ​​a .357 Sig barrel conversion. In my opinion, you can't beat a Glock.

40 Cal Glock

40 Cal Glock

To be honest I used to miss glocks. It's a blocky and huge gun that doesn't fit in my hand. Recently, my husband wanted one, we went to the store and he was looking, the seller put gen 4 on his hand and felt like a glove. After a bit of research I found they are a gen 4 model after the 1911 grips that I like on the 1911, but I also like how much I can customize the glock. So the 23 gen 4 was probably the last pistol I bought until I destroyed it.

Lone Wolf Arms Alphawolf Glock 23 .40 S&w Barrel

The first Glock I ever owned and turned out to be the #1 pistol to shoot. Fast, smooth and reliable. I have several different Semi Autos from different manufacturers and this is by far the best I have taken. Going to be accurate with the spring and barrel kit but even out of the box I was shooting consistent 5" groups at 9-12 yards. Thank you.

I bought a Gen 3 a few years ago. I still like guns. I'd like to get a Gen 4 one day, but have never needed it. I like to do things off duty when I'm in law enforcement. Not too much and still has a decent amount of rounds. I recommend it to anyone who wants to carry concealed.

Love it. Having 5 gen G19, my friends believe I moved. Same size. Fits in all Glock 19 holsters no problem. Can take 9mm as well. I think it's good!

Tried out the Glock 23 and immediately fell in love, the gun is great and feels different. Estimated more recoil but moderate for caliber, it's a good gun. This isn't my first Glock, I've had a G17, G19, G23, G30SF and G45 but the G23 is different.

Glock 22 40 S&w 4.49in Black Pistol

I love the Glock store. So many informative videos, and great service. I don't buy pistols here. I am 12 miles from the Buds gun store in Lexington, KY. This is my first pistol. I bought it and never took it for 2 years plus. shame on me, then I retire and get to know my new friend. I changed the spring, this made a big difference. This is a Glock 23 gen 4. I put an XS big dot sight on it. Now this is what I like, very fast on target. Bam and you are there. I put blacklist barrel and trigger johnny glock. I dried the fire very much, this was seen when I returned to some. There is a book called Navy Seal shooting, Chris Sajnog. I have learned a lot, about how to shoot. chris sajnog is a seal shooting instructor. Money is well spent. You can't go wrong with this Glock 23. That's not what every hand gun is supposed to do. Now you have to do the part and learn how to use it. Hope this helps CBH

I bought a Glock 31 in Sig 357 caliber with one magazine. I bought 2 more Sig 357 magazines from Gun Broker but the seller said they couldn't find the magazines, so long story short he went out and bought me (2) 40 caliber magazines and assured me they would work for the 357. gun. Then I bought a 40 ACP caliber barrel. So now I have a Sig 357 rifle and a 40 ACP caliber rifle with 3 magazines. Then I bought a 9mm barrel conversion and (3) 9mm magazines so out of one gun purchase and some extras now I have 3 different caliber guns. Glock RULES!!!!!! Next I got a 22LR conversion.

I bought my Glock 23 40 cal from a dealer in Tulsa, Oklahoma about 20 years ago! This firearm has never failed me. This is the best firearm I have ever owned. I used it while on duty at two different police agencies. This is a solid firearm and I'm glad I have it!

40 Cal Glock

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet